Tuesday, September 2, 2008

*ABOUT ME*

I live in a very small town which I love more and more everyday. It's my home. I am married to my high school sweetheart. This October will be 1 year. I love it. I have a WONDERFUL family which whom I COULD NOT live without. My parents are awesome, yes my parents. I love them to death. I have always been able to count on them no matter what. They are a BIG part of me and I can't thank them enough for everything they have been able to provide me with. I have one Gorgeous sister whom I adore to pieces. She's the smartest person I know, (besides my dad.) She is 21 and graduated RN at the top of her class! YOU GO GIRL! I have WONDERFUL in-laws. I love them! My mother-in-law is an amazing cook. I miss her Sunday lunches! My father-in-law has helped us with so many things I couldn't even list them all. I am ever so thankful for them. They have done sooo much for Adam and I and we owe them so much. My sister-in-laws are now at college in Enterprise playing softball! I am so proud of them. Adam and I really miss them but know they aren't to far away. My family will ALWAYS, ALWAYS come first. My hero's are first, God, my parents, and most of all my grandfather who passed September of 06. I miss him more and more everyday! I never knew how much hurt I could have. I miss him like CRAZY! I have a fear of losing my friends. I only try to keep a few really close by. My friends are AWESOME! I would travel to the end of the world for any of them. I love Tiffany. She's one of my favorites. Without knowing I have her sometime I wonder what I would do. I am so thankful God has put her and her family in my life. I'm pretty much in love with life, and everything in it. I love love to shop! I do it way more than I should. Its my mamma's fault. I don't forgive very quickly, and I almost never forget. I want only the people who are going to pick me up in life, not the one's who are going to hold me down. I hate crazy drivers and I have road rage like CrAzY. Without friends my life would not be the same. I love thunderstorms and rainy days. I take too many pictures. I don't deal with change well. I hate that people smoke, why pay to have bad breathe and nasty teeth---- Not to mention you're only killing yourself. I always check my silverware before using it, I can't stand nasty places. I hate that people think they have to act better than others when it only makes them look more like a fool. I love love the color Pink. It could be the worst looking thing in the world and cover it in pink and *wa-la* beautiful! I bruise like a peach. I hate touching door knobs in public places. I hate pumping gas, I wish I could just pay someone to do it for me. I hate jokes, I don't understand them half the time. I tend to be ditzy and confused a lot. I was cursed and have no talent. I hate feet and elbows, yuck! I love hugs and I tend to cry sometime just to let my feelings out. I have a chihuahua my grandfather gave me before he passed and I cherish that dog more than anything. I love to laugh and hear people laugh, what a wonderful sound. I hate it when people tell me that I'm incapable of doing something; it just makes me try harder. I like to watch sunsets, especially at the beach. I tend to be sarcastic and sometime have a smart mouth. I hate rude people, always say "please,thanks,sir,and mam." I tend to people's needs sometimes more than my own. I have a problem feeling sorry for people too often. I believe time changes everything even people. I need a IV hooked up to my body with sweet tea flowing through it 24/7. I love life guarding. Those days were some of the best times in my life. I would LOVE to be a teacher. I want many kids, and I want to spoil the heck out of them! I love eating out and watching movies. I hate to see people sad and I give to the poor. I have likes, loves, fears, needs, wants and dreams. I love my job, my boss is awesome! I love my life, I have had NO regrets and I live life to the fullest. Life is precious, I believe you should enjoy it!

No comments: