Monday, January 12, 2009

**Meet Baby Michael Tyler Hollyfield**

Danielle had Tyler Monday morning around 2:06. Michael called me at 3:00 this morning to let me know Tyler had made it into the world. I can't tell you how exciting it was to finally be able to meet him. I was so excited I could hardly wait until 5:00 to get to Montgomery. Adam took the trip with me, he also wanted to meet Tyler. Danielle was AMAZING! She is such a trooper! I can only hope to be as calm and relaxed as she seemed to be. It was such a wonderful experience. I can harldy wait until it's my turn to be able to bring a life into the world. He was so sweet and calm. My eyes teared up just looking at him. I took my camera so I could post for all to see. The doctor had to use forceps to pull baby Tyler out and it cut his eye so thats why it's swollen and blue. But he was healthy and had 10 fingers and 10 toes so we can handle a cut eye. =)


Danielle.....I am so proud of you! Good job girl. CONGRATS TO YOU AND MICHAEL!!!
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't mention he was born on your Daddy's birthday!!!! He's beautiful

Christy said...

Hey Kimberly- thanks! I am super proud of him. :) He studies hard... that's for SURE! Please come to the graduation party!

I added you to my Blog- hope that's okay.

-Christy