Tuesday, May 12, 2009

BACK!

Yes I know. I have not been posting blogs like I should. Everyday things seem to get more busy for me. I haven't even been doing pictures like I should. I owe Olivia a picture session and I haven't found time to get around to it. If someone finds time will you please send it my way.

Married life is wonferful. I love my husband and I thank God everyday for blessing me with such an incredible person. We stay busy busy! Adam will soon start racing.....I am asking for all your prayers now. I will be needing them. =)
It will be fun. My dad is coming to take pictures so as soon as we start racing I will post them.

VACATION!!!
Something that is MUCH MUCH needed. We booked our trip last week. Me, Adam, and Mom will be leaving in September to go to Disney World. We are meeting my step-sister down there and her family. Jessica and William will arrive the middle of the week. We are so excited. Adam and I went to montgomery and bought 2 disney books (we already have 6.) I have no clue why we did this. We are pretty much the experts of Disney but we read them almost every night. Ahhhhhh .......8 days in Disney is going to be WONDERFUL!

anywho.....back to work it is. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week.

No comments: